Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weeeee! What a Miracle!! hahahaha



Weeee! What a miracle! I luckily discovered by chance a pirated copy of the newest album of Wolfgang and I bought it for just 50 Pph! Just last month.(lol). 

Miracle, because it was not yet released or distributed on different Original Music CD Outlets here in Davao. Lucky for me I found one! :D

After a few years of hiatus of band's activity after their "Black Mantra" album in 2001. Here they are with a comeback with a new album entitled "Villains".It has new tracks composed truly yours by the Wolfgang's frontman Basti Artadi. Featuring the newest singles like RP Deathsquad and Novus Is Burning which is made for one of the biggest 3D MMORPG online game RF Online of Level Up Philippines.  

The music of their new album is awesome and it still have the touch of Wolfgang's groovy and aggressive musical style and Basti's vocal style and I love it! I hope they create more great music in the future for the next generation and more power to them!

Glory to the rock bands of the early 90s! \m/

2 comments:

Ć’Uck0 said...

wah!!


asa mn ka nangawat ana bry

† g - r A v - e † said...

wow!! Did you really found one??
I guess I'm going to praise you then... (ARE YOU INSANE) You are the one who must praise me!!! ahahahah.. break a leg on your metal sound trips!!